CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 5, 2011

FINDING ANGEL

This was a surprise to me. I re-enrolled in Facebook after a three plus month sabatical. And there on one of my writer friends wall was an announcement for the release of her book. I hadn't even heard the news that Splashdown Books had picked her up!

It is a joy to me to spotlight this book here. I have not read the entire book, but a year a so ago I read parts of it and loved it. Kat Heckenbach is a great writer, with a passion for her craft that shines through every word. She has many stories out in online magazines and anthologies. She's amazing. And now you can find her novel FINDING ANGEL right on Amazon:


FINDING ANGEL
 http://www.findingangel.com/

Quick! Get over there and aquire you copy!


Kat's blog: 

All my love to  Kat!
KM Wilsher

5 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

Thanks, K.M. You are the best, girl. And I missed you on Facebook--so glad you are back!

His Path to Recovery ~ CR at FCC said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KM Wilsher said...

Missed you too! I have some shorts to peddle and am working on a new novel. I think I'm back in the game. . .so you will see more of me ;o)
I am soooo excited for you! Your day is here!
Knock them dead, sister friend!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kat. Congrats. Super exciting!!!
I'm so glad you're back, KM!!!

Amy Deardon said...

Kat's book is FABULOUS! I'm so glad you're spotlighting it :-)