* You can't hit the ball, unless you step to the plate and swing the bat. ~KM WILSHER ;)
* Lord of the Rings ~ Frodo says: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. Gandalf says: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil.
* It's a job that's never started that takes the longest to finish. ~JRR TOLKIEN
* Faith is taking the first step, even when you don’t see the whole staircase. ~MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
* Every life has a measure of sorrow, and sometimes this is what awakens us. ~STEVEN TYLER (AEROSMITH)
* Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it. ~C. S. LEWIS
* Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ~JOHN ELDREDGE
* All I know is this works. It's not only worked for me, but I've seen it work for literally thousands and thousands of people. I have seen the transformation on people's faces when they receive Christ. I've seen the glory come on them, the light. ~JOYCE MEYER
* A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. ~C. S. LEWIS
* A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell. ~C. S. LEWIS
"What will people think when they hear that I'm a Jesus freak? What will people do when they find thats it's true? I dont really care if they label me a Jesus freak there aint no disguising the truth" . . .DC TALK JESUS FREAK
" When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives means the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand". Henri Nouwen
Organizations upholding the cause of the hungry, the oppressed, the imprisoned, the persecuted. . .