CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CONTESTS WITH PRIZES KM Wilsher

Hello, my writing friends. Here are two, prize-winning contests! The second one is quick and easy and could win you some Amazon $.
1.)Shawna Williams blog: My Father's Oldsmobile
Limericks, four to eight lines about any of the following characters. Winner gets a $5 Amazon gift card emailed to their address. CLICK HERE


Regarding this contest, drop by the site and read the limerick I submitted about Jack Sparrow!







_____________________________________________________________





2.)Open Submissions: Demons: A Clash of Steel Anthology CLICK HERE



(CLICK HERE for Sages and Swords)

4 comments:

Amy Deardon said...

Just dropping by after a web vacation -- hope you're well! How's the writing???

Billy Coffey said...

That was a really good limerick, KM. I'm quite impressed. My vote's for you.

But would someone please explain to me why women the world over think Johnny Depp is so hot? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

Nice!!!

KM Wilsher said...

Hey, Amy:)

Thanks, Billy! Thanks for taking the time!
Let's see we like Johnny because -because -he has his own island?
No, LOL, I really did hear he bought his own island.
I think it's his elusive charisma. . .I really didn't like him in anything but 21 Jumpstreet, Chocolat, Finding Neverland, Once upon a time in Mexico and the Pirates. . .okay-that's a lot!
Thank you Billy:)

Hi, Lynn:)