CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER by KM Wilsher

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER: BACK COVER BLURBS
________________________________________
I’m studying “back cover blurbs” and short one line synopses. The goal of this research started out egocentric really. I needed to know all I could about good summaries for back covers, because I want an outstanding back cover blurb for my work in progress.
As I thumbed through great synopses written by both published and unpublished writers, I realized I knew some pretty awesome writers. Thus the idea for this series was born. Why not share these great writers with everyone? Why not dive into conversations with the great writers I know and soak in the knowledge!
_________________________________________
Up this week: Michelle Gregory!And her novel Eldala ~ Published in 2007 Michelle is a fellow member of Christian Writers of the West, the chapter of American Christian Fiction Writers here in Arizona. I love her passion for encouraging and cultivating other writers, especially young writers. I’ve heard her speak and she is compelling and her love for Jesus Christ is compelling.
Here is how Michelle describes herself:
My name is Michelle Gregory. I am a mom of three, married to a wonderful man, and trying to fit writing into a life filled with taekwondo, doctor appointments, church, and homeschooling my kids. Before 2005, I had no idea that I wanted to write, or that I even had a story in me. Since writing my first novel, I’ve discovered that I have many stories inside me, all clamoring for my attention.
Her first novel: Eldala was created with much help from her children, it’s a family project. You have to pick up this book.
Quote from the back cover:

You now have a choice, and it will take great courage to choose the right. From this moment on, you will be walking the path between who you are now and who you were born to be. All I’m asking you to do is let yourself make the journey. ~Arathor

To order now, click here
To visit her blog, click here

Tomorrow – the back cover blurb!

6 comments:

Michelle Gregory said...

looks great! thanks.

Donetta said...

This is a great book I am in the middle of it myself...

Brandon Barr said...

I'll check this out!

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

That quote is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Nice job, KM. I'm diggin' that quote too, Kat.

Michelle Gregory said...

i can't take full credit. it's a quote from a movie that i modified. bad girl. i know.