CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER ~ Word Wednesday

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER
WORD WEDNESDAY
by KM Wilsher



Revelation. Lots of encouragement in Revelation. Lots of encouragement to "overcome" and I need that right now, for sure. . .

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.   Revelation 2:7

However, a friend of mine posted this verse on her Facebook a while back:

He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. Ps.18:19

Something clicked inside of me when I read it. He delights in me? Me the sinner, the one who makes all these mistakes? The selfish girl, whose mind wanders all day?

Sure I try hard and most of the time, and every moment is lived for Him. I know he forgives me, but it goes further. He delights in me?

Of course, He does.

Suddenly I found myself in a "spacious place". My heart swelled and peace overtook my emotions. . .

What are you reading this week?

Stay tuned to BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER! Lots to do this summer 2010 :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this.

I've been reading James. Been needing that encouragement a little bit. Now I'm on to Peter. . . so we'll see where that takes me.

Great post.

Lori Lundquist said...

Thanks for this, KM! What a beautiful and needed reminder!
This summer, I've read Daniel, Ephesians, and working on Psalms. Not sure what's next... listening for direction.
Write on, sister/friend! Be encouraged!