CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Songs. . . BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER 2010

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER
SUMMER SONGS
by KM Wilsher

SUMMER SONGS: Memories of bare feet and the ice cream man. Hope for furture long days of summer. Songs for summer, from summer and about summer.


Journey. One of the greatest bands of all times.  Journey seems to cross all the genre lines. People love them no matter what their favorite music is. This song, with its hungry melody and haunting lyrics, brought many plays of the record LP: Escape by Journey.

Remember, Stone in Love?














What song is on your mind this summer?

4 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

I had that album! In vinyl, no less. I actually remember doing a painting of the cover image when I was in high school...I had totally forgotten about that until now! Wow, thanks for bringing back the memory. Wish I still had the painting :(.

Lori Lundquist said...

Glee dedicated an entire episode to Journey. It rocked. :-)
This summer so far, the songs getting worn out on my iPod are from the new albums of Mercy Me, Tenth Ave. North, Sidewalk Prophets and Fee.
Happy Monday!

owo xD said...

Hey, it's Journey!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Journey, but I didn't know this song! Awesome.

I'm jammin' to Lady Antebellum right now. . . but we'll see what the summer holds for that.

:-)