CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Word Wednesday


Sometimes life is vacation by a lake. Family. Friends. Love.


Sometimes day to day is harder than chaos and crisis.


Get up early.
Work out.
Don't eat too much breakfast.
Did you pray? Read your bible?

Hurry out the door.
Don't let the road rage in the car next to/behind you get to you. Keep your peace and joy.

Don't be late to work.
Let that co-worker's attitude toward you slide off your back.
So what the boss doesn't like you. Keep positive.

Did you pray?

Eat dinner. Laundry.
Go to bed it starts again soon.
_____________________

The following got me through the past couple of days. I hope you are blessed by it too. What are you reading this week?


God is for you. Not “may be,” not “has been,” not “was,” not “would be,” but “God is!” He is for you. Today. At this hour. At this minute. As you read this sentence. No need to wait in line or come back tomorrow. He is with you. He could not be closer than he is at this second. His loyalty won’t increase if you are better nor lessen if you are worse. He is for you. ~Max Lucado



Revelations 3
11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Have a great week! I am in Oklahoma by a lake!

4 comments:

Lori Lundquist said...

Exactly what I needed to hear today. My Daniel does too, so I'll have him read it. Thanks, KM! Enjoy the lake!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Enjoy your time by the lake!

Jennifer Taylor said...

Great inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

owo xD said...

This is great, KM. Thanks.

Man... I really love your blog.

:-)