CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Fearfully and wonderfully made

Psalm 139:14 (New International Version)


14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;

your works are wonderful,

I know that full well.

--------------------------------------------------------

On my birthday today, I pray the absolute power of Christ Our Savior may transform you in love and in truth and in joy.
 
We are each fearfully and wonderfully made.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stay tuned for DOG DAYS OF SUMMER coming June 20, 2010 by KM Wilsher.


IN MEMORY OF THOSE WHO HAVE DIED SO WE MAY LIVE FREE.

2 comments:

Lori Lundquist said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER/FRIEND!!!! Hope it is a spectacular day! I am so blessed because YOU were born!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, girl!
Can't wait for Dog Days of Summer 2010!!!!