CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

And the winner is. . .

From our drawing on Thursday:
LORI LUNDQUIST OF DRY GROUND is the winner of NO OTHER by Shawna K. Williams and a fresh water pearl bracelet made by Shawna K. Williams.

If you are an ACFW member make sure vote for NO OTHER for discussion in September. The ACFW book club can be found here ACFW BOOK CLUB.

I believe this book would be an interesting and relevant discussion piece.

Thanks for participating. Stay tuned for Cinema Sound Off tomorrow and Iron Man!

4 comments:

Avily Jerome said...

Congrats, Lori!!!

I've got Shawna over at my blog today. Can't wait to see how it goes! She has such a fantastic story to tell!

Thanks for helping to promote such a fantastic author, KM!

Lori Lundquist said...

Woohoo! I win! :-) Thanks, Shawna and KM. I rec'd a fresh-water pearl necklace for my birthday this year, so the bracelet will be the perfect addition! Looking forward to reading Shawna's book and KM's cinema Sound Off tomorrow! Have a great Monday, sister/friends!

Shawna K. Williams said...

Hey! Thanks K.m!

owo xD said...

Congratulations, Lori!

I'm SO looking forward to that Iron Man review. :D