CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

IRON MAN 2 - CINEMA SOUND OFF with Lynn Rush and KM Wilsher

Welcome to Cinema Sound Off. We love movies!

My good friend and extraordinary writer, Lynn Rush
- and me, KM Wilsher visit
and we'll be sharing our reviews with you every
second Tuesday of the month.
 
KM's Review:

As always, I am hesitant about sequels, but I think IM2 may even be better than its predecessor!

The characters are deep! Full characters with true actions and reactions i.e. You think Tony Stark was arrogant before he said: "I am Iron Man." ? He is a little shameless, but probably a true picture of what riches and fame might do to a person. I wonder how much Downey relied upon his own troubled past to play this character.

Paltrow and Downey have chemistry like no other super hero series. I saw little sparks in the first one, but in the sequel, it blows me away.

Mickey Rourke gives a performance that proves he is a chameleon. He can be anything you want him to be.

Don Cheadle shows up as Rhodes. A good performance, but I missed Terrance Howard greatly.

Samuel L Jackson and Scarlett Johansson pop in, I'm not sure what their role is, Maybe someone can shed some light on that? Scarlett kicks some butt. She was not Sarah Connor, but. . .

Iron man 2 gives you a high octane ride through twists and thrills that make you forget that its running time is 2 hours and 5 minutes, it flies by leaving you breathless -- and smiling!

So IRON MAN 2 recieves:
5 tickets
5 tickets A must see, buy a ticket for everyone.
from KM Wilsher.


Now head on over to Lynn Rush.com 
to see what Lynn Rush has to say about IRONMAN 2.



And stay tuned for the second Tuesday in June.
I hear we may be reviewing
M Knight Shyamalan's The Last Airbender, NO.
LOOKS LIKE THAT IS NOT OUT UNTIL JULY

is it Robin Hood?

Do you have a must-see film for Summer 2010?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Quote, "I want one." is my favorite too!

Great movie. I hope Airbender is out in time for our next review!

Kat Heckenbach said...

I think it's cool that you and Lynn are doing this, and I'll read future reviews but not this one! I want to see this with no spoilers--even small ones. I loved the first movie, and am DYING to see this! But it has to wait until we can arrange to go without the kids.

Lori Lundquist said...

Glad you liked Iron Man 2, KM! Sam and Scarlett are Avengers, super heros in the realm of Captain America. Their movie comes out in 2012 and will feature Tony Stark as well. You know when he's building his laser or whatever and needs to make it level? And he takes that shield from the pile to do that? That's Capt. America's shield. Apparently, the two have similar egos, so they take shots like that at each other even though they are on the same side. Also, Airbender releases July2. Must see for me this summer is #1 Robin Hood (5012) and #2 Eclipse (6-30). Great review! Have a great day, KM!

owo xD said...

Woot! I'm totally gonna see this one with my sister when I go and visit her for my brother-in-laws graduation. Thanks for the review! I'm convinced. :D

Peter Stone said...

Um, well, I still haven't seen the first one yet, but thanks for the heads up. I'll have to borrow the DVD of the first one then I can watch this one.