CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

All Women Writers Issue



Hey all my fantasy friends, okay, I'm not talking about my imaginary friends, I'm talking to my friends who write in the Fantasy Genre

I saw this on the Lost Genre Guild message board.
Click here for the Lost Genre Guild website.
Realms of Fantasy  planning a special themed issue for August 2011.
Realms of Fantasy: All Women Writers Issue
Women in Fantasy issue
Click here to take a look.

By the way, did you have an imaginary friend when you were little?

I did. His name was "Icky". Honestly. . .ask my family.

Yep, that may explain some of the twisted stories I write. . . I'm just saying.

4 comments:

Esther Mitchell said...

Thanks for the info! I'll have to check it out! :)

And, in answer to your question... Well, my parents called them "imaginary"...But I know better! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!

I didn't, at last that I know of. LOL. Icky, really? That's hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Ha. Nice typo, Lynn....I meant at LEAST that I know of. LOL

owo xD said...

My imaginary friend was named Toadie. He was a purple and green dragon. No surprise, huh?

I almost made the dragon in my book purple and green in remembrance of Toadie, but I made him green and gold.

My dad just pointed out that those are the colors of Wisconsin's football team, the Packers. Now there's a thought that never crossed my mind...