CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

CONVICTION ~ CINEMA SOUND OFF with Lynn Rush and KM Wilsher


Welcome to Cinema Sound Off. We love movies!

My good friend and extraordinary writer, Lynn Rush

--and me, KM Wilsher-- visit the movies and we'll be sharing our reviews with you every

second Tuesday of the month.




CONVICTION






KM’s Review:

There aren't a lot of movies out there right now that catch my attention and make me want to head over to the theater. I didn't think I would enjoy CONVICTION either, its a dry movie season this year, few good movies.

That said, you must go see this movie. I am pleasantly surprised! I guess it only playing at a few theaters, so look it up and make the drive wherever you can to see this movie.

I believed Hillary Swank in this role, more than some of the roles she's received awards for. Minnie Driver gave an outstanding performance (when does she not? :) Sam Rockwell? I haven't seen him in any role better suited for him. . .the cast is amazing.

Sometimes movies based upon true stories can be slow. The editing and directing of CONVICTION weaves this tale in a way that always keeps you guessing and at the right moments makes you erupt in tears and goosebumps.

KM's rating:

I won't hesitate to give CONVICTION five tickets:

5 tickets. A must see. Buy a ticket for everyone.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Now, come with me and Catch the Rush. . .at http://www.lynnrush.com/ to see what Lynn Rush has to say.




What do you say? Have you seen it? Have you heard about this true story?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review, KM. Right on. I loved the twists and turns. Great stuff!!