CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Some thoughts on AJ's blog

Check out my friend Avily Jerome's blog for her entry "Red Sea Rules Part 2". It got me thinking that for years I have wondered how the Father brings Glory to Himself through all my difficulties. And I guess I do not see my struggles as difficulties, but failures. And, for so long, I haven't been able to understand how leaving me in such failing waters could Glorify His Name. I think to myself; "If only You would deliver me, Jesus, just think of the Glory that would bring! Oh, such Glory! I would shout your delivering ways from the mountain top!" Standing in the echo of such thoughts, I realize -- How much Glory comes from easy? How much more Glory is brought to His name, when I shout His Name from the mountain tops, despite what struggles I swim in – all the while standing firm in the Faith that He will deliver me! My Deliverer is Coming! Yours too!

2 comments:

Avily Jerome said...

Hey Sweetie!
Thanks for recommending my blog!

That book has really been helpful to me- I'm glad I could pass on some encouragement to you!

KM Wilsher said...

ajerome, your spirit is very encouraging to me. Keep on keeping on, sister avilyj. I am glad God brought you in to my life!