CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER by KM Wilsher

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER 2009
BACK COVER BLURBS
_________________________________
I’m studying “back cover blurbs” and short one line synopses. The goal of this research started out egocentric really. I needed to know all I could about good summaries for back covers, because I want an outstanding back cover blurb for my work in progress.
As I thumbed through great synopses written by both published and unpublished writers, I realized I knew some pretty awesome writers. Thus the idea for this series was born. Why not share these great writers with everyone? Why not dive into conversations with the great writers I know and soak in the knowledge!


The first writer in the spotlight is: Lynn Rush
Lynn is a powerhouse, a great mentor and example to me. This girl can sit down and write 25,000 words or more in a day or two. I adore this sister in Christ and am so grateful God hooked us up! Make sure and visit her at lynnrush.wordpress.com

Lynn Rush writes fiction with a robust element of Faith. I love her heroines because they are energetic and hip. Her supernatural/paranormal romance stories are believable and smart. Lynn Rush has several manuscripts on her digital bookcase, but for the first spotlighted series, I chose her first.


***LIGHT OF TRUTH by Lynn Rush***
******
Superpowers? Good one, God. That’s funny.
******
Shelby hates God, but when He gives her supernatural powers to protect the people of her town from demons, she must decide once and for all whom she serves.
******

__________________________________
Come back tomorrow to read LIGHT OF TRUTH’s Back Cover Blurb

Leave a comment because someone's going to win a prize! It's BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Whohoo! This is going to be fun! So glad you're spotlighting Lynn - she really is great!

Michelle Gregory said...

how fun.

KM Wilsher said...

Yes! Lynn Rush is fun and high octane :) I'm glad to spotlight her!

Someone is going to win a prize!

Brandon Barr said...

Sounds cool. Wow!! 25,000 words in a two days!!! I'm impressed.

On my BEST day, devoting 10 hours, I can only do maybe 3,500, more likely 2,500

KM Wilsher said...

Still good word count, Brandon!
LynnRush hook ya?

Anonymous said...

Hey girl. THANKS for this.

Yeah, that 25k was at a writers retreat, with you nonetheless!! **smile** What a blast we had, huh? Well, besides your computer crashing to the concrete-yeah, not so much fun.


Love your title: Blog days of Summer...way cool!