CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER by KM Wilsher

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER: BACK COVER BLURBS
Part two from yesterday. HERE IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING for!
SUMMARY FOR:
Light of Truth by Lynn Rush

Demons, known as Azazels, stalk a sleepy city attacking the innocent. No one suspects the dark secrets behind the mysterious deaths.
There is one who can stop them – the Protector – but lost to a world of drugs and alcohol after her father’s untimely death, eighteen-year-old Shelby Daniels is oblivious to her calling and her powers.
After a mysterious stranger waltzes into her life and saves her from two demon attacks, Shelby embraces her supernatural gifts. As she grows into the role of Protector, romantic feelings for Gabe, hidden deep within her, awaken.
But Shelby’s newfound faith is threatened when an Azazel brutally murders someone close to her.
***^^^^^^^^^

Lynn is a powerhouse, a great mentor and example to me. This girl can sit down and write 25,000 words or more in a day or two. I adore this sister in Christ and am so grateful God hooked us up! Make sure and visit her at lynnrush.wordpress.com.
Lynn Rush writes fiction with a robust element of Faith. I love her heroines because they are energetic and hip. Her supernatural/paranormal romance stories are believable and smart. Lynn Rush has several manuscripts on her digital bookcase, but for the first spotlighted series, I chose her first.
Light of Truth by Lynn Rush
I’ve pursued LIGHT OF TRUTH by Lynn Rush, and I am a fan! This is better than Twilight on steroids, and I can’t wait to see it in print.

( And Lauryn Abbott won a prize this time. Tune in next week to win yours! )

9 comments:

Billy Coffey said...

Lynn rocks! (You too, KM!)

That sounds like a great book. Can't wait to see it on the shelf and get an autographed copy.

Amy Deardon said...

Great blurbs! Thank you for the practice :-)

Amy Deardon said...

Oh, and Billy's right -- Lynn is great!

Heart2Heart said...

OOOOOooo! Loving the back cover on this one, definitely something I would pick up and inhale in hours.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Lynn is incredibly prolific. Her mind works at a million miles a minute. I only wish I could move like that. (I think it's from all of that biking.) :-)

Not only is she a great writer, she's an awesome e-buddy.

Love the blog days!

Tracy said...

Thank you, my friend! Can I choose Lynn's book? ;-) You two are both pretty dang awesome! Thanks for sharing about Lynn and her book. Blessings, my friend!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so humbled right now.

You guys are such a blessing to me.

Thanks for this KM. what fun!!!

And yes, if I ever get published, you who commented today get a copy for SURE!!

KM Wilsher said...

Lynn Rocks!!! I'm not at all surprised at the turnout for her :)
I love her writing and she WILL be published before too long!

Thank you Billy, Amy,Kat, Kat and Lauryn !!!

Stay tuned for more writers and Lynn Rush will turn up again later this summer :)

You guys are so so great!

Pamela Tracy said...

Lynn,
Wow, great job. Gve me goose bumps. And, you can write that many pages in day! I am in awe.