CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blog Days of Summer: Father's Day by KM Wilsher


Loved the 1970s :)
Happy Father’s Day to you and your all your loved ones!

What a great day to begin BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER with Dad.

I always remember Dad saying things like:

Chase him until he catches you :)

and

Guess what?
What Dad?
I love you!

and

Turn your head!
( no, I wasn't coughing, my long brown hair got caught in the blender )

My Dad is a great man of Faith and a servant to all. Since retiring from Education he has spent his days helping others in the Name of Jesus. He and his wife spent a year in Africa helping educate children and spreading the gospel. He now spends his days volunteering ~ and when he’s not, he is spoiling his grandkids!

I am very proud of him and proud to be his daughter.
Happy Father’s Day, Daddy!

And thus begins:


BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER 2009
A Summer Series by KM Wilsher

Stay tuned, Summer 2009

Back Cover Blurbs - names you know!
Bucket Lists
Movie Reviews
Book Reviews
Summer Songs

Meet Authors! Win Prizes!
Get to know your fellow Christian Writers!

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER started today, Summer Solstice 2009.

(In the Northern Hemisphere summer solstice begins on June 21, 2009 at 1:45 A.M. EDT)

4 comments:

Brandon Barr said...

I just had my first father's day of my own :)

Woohoo, blog days of summer!

Anonymous said...

Nicely done, KM.

Hey, congrats, Brandon.

KM Wilsher said...

Brandon~I didn't know! That is so awesome :) Happy Father's Day!

Lynn~thanks, and you are in the spotlight tomorrow :)

Brandon Barr said...

Thanks Lynrush and Gzusfreek