CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

Movie Monday ~ How to Train Your Dragon

Watch out Avatar - There's a dragon in town.

How to Train Your Dragon is one the best movies ever. It practically surpasses Nemo and Up. If you haven't seen this movie, go see it! It is full of humor, and adventure, and inspiration. And the story? Well, it is brilliant!



Synopsis from Rotten Tomatoes: From the studio that brought you “Shrek,” “Madagascar” and “Kung Fu Panda” comes “How to Train Your Dragon.” Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, and based on the book by... From the studio that brought you “Shrek,” “Madagascar” and “Kung Fu Panda” comes “How to Train Your Dragon.” Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, and based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn’t exactly fit in with his tribe’s longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup’s world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges he and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.

8 comments:

Lori Lundquist said...

You convinced me. I'll go see it. :-) Happy Monday!

Kat Heckenbach said...

I loved, loved, loved this movie! I think I liked it more than my kids did....

Anonymous said...

I am gonna see this when out on DVD some time. It looks so awesome. Heard great things about it too!

Katie said...

One of my best friends saw this and won't stop talking about it. I've heard great things. I'm definitely planning on renting it when it comes out.

owo xD said...

I loved this one!! It's funny, I actually liked it more than Avatar.
The dragon won me over.

Btw, I tagged you over at my blog. :)

KM Wilsher said...

OMG! Chris, me too!
Not that I disliked Avatar, but this surpassed it :0)

Kat, me too. My little neice, 4, was like: yeah, no barbies or princesses, but it was okay. (However, she loooved Toothless. I just mailed her a McDonalds toy Toothless, cause she has every other dragon but the best one!)
I was like: It was the best movie ever.

Lori, Lynn, and KM. . .see it in the theatre, for sure! You have to get all the big screen action. . .trust me :0)
(Then lets all meet at Lynn's house when comes out on DVD. Kat and Chris too. We'll watch it again LOL)

owo xD said...

Haha, KM, I'll get my plane ticket now. ;)

Peter Stone said...

Thanks for the thumbs up. I'll have to take my kids to see it. They loved Up and we watched Nemo again two weeks ago.