CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tag, you're it

Christian Miles tagged me.
CLICK HERE TO READ "MY INK SPOT"


These are the questions I had to answer:

If you could write one word, what would it be?
Hope.


Use one word to describe yourself:
Open.


What is something random about you/your writing that you'd like to say right now?
I have a short story SUICIDAL INSTICT published at http://www.crossandcosmos.com/


Think up an absurd title for a book:
Endangered Spectacles.


What is the strangest sentence you can think of?
March in time with the dimes, sweet cheeks.


What do you write?
I write some Sci Fi, other stories I write are High World Fantasy. I think it's all Speculative Fiction these days.
I like to say: Character driven stories set in strange places, under strange circumstances.


If you had a weird disease and could only make one sound over and over, what would it be?
Shhhhh



And now I tag...
Kat Heckenbach
Aaron Johnson
Lori Lundquist

All readers answer in the comments!
Pick one question, if you don't want to answer them all!


Here's the rules:



1) Post about the award.



2) Award 3 other people



3) Answer the tag



Thanks for tagging me, Chris!

4 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

Tagged, huh...oh, boy. It'll have to wait till next week, though, cos I got some braggin' to do on my blog the next couple of days. Like, about Shawna Williams's book coming out TOMORROW!

Anyway, love your answers. I definitely think "open" describes you, and I love that about you! You share your life with others in a way that shows the love of Jesus!

Love the strange title you made up. Now, write a story that makes it make sense :).

Lori Lundquist said...

My mind needed a workout! And this was a stretch. Ha. Love these. Thanks, KM! Happy Weekending.

If you could write one word, what would it be?
Love

Use one word to describe yourself:
Tall

What is something random about you/your writing that you'd like to say right now?
If I wasn't such a bashful procrastinator, I'd get a heck of a lot more writing done.

Think up an absurd title for a book:
Pussywillows in the Can

What is the strangest sentence you can think of?
Water rocks.

What do you write?
Inspirational love stories in various settings, present day, historical, fantasy

If you had a weird disease and could only make one sound over and over, what would it be?
Brrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

SWEET!

I got tagged on this too. Gonna post mine next week.

THANKS for this. It's nice to know you more.

owo xD said...

Okay. Back from my trip.

LOVE the answers! ROFL "Endangered Spectacles." Wow.

Thanks for answering the tag. That was fun. :)