CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

THE INTERVIEW

THE HOLIDAY SERIES by KM Wilsher
NOVEMBER a month of gratefulness
THE INTERVIEW


We have four weeks to count our blessings. Share what we are thankful for.

I did not plan it this way, but my friend, author Michelle Gregory, is interviewing me on her website today. No really, me!
Look here. CLICK HERE TO READ MICHELLE'S INTERVIEW OF ME!
So. . .
The first thing I will mention that I am thankful for is, all the friends and stars I have met through CHRISTIAN WRITERS OF THE WEST. That is where I met Michelle Gregory.
Michelle and I both share a great love for Christ and for writing FANTASY. I am grateful God brought her into my life.

Tell me what you think of the interview. I will be "grateful"!
What are you grateful for today?

8 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

GREAT interview! I love finding out new stuff about my friends :). So proud of you!

Michelle Gregory said...

glad i had the chance.

Ban said...

off I go ...

Lori Lundquist said...

Love reading about the similarities and differences of a fellow-writer's journey! Cool beans. :-)

owo xD said...

Nice interview! Jeff Gerke's Tip of the Week column is ceratainly one of my favorites, too. =D
I hope you do great in Genesis this year!

Anonymous said...

Great interview. How fun.

Today, I'm grateful for my health. I hear so many are sick, dealing with swine flu, etc.

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Awesome interview.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you're really into Jeff Gerke's site?

:-)

Brandon Barr said...

Jeff Gerke's got great writing advice. A fun interview KM. I never new what your writing schedule was like. You've got a good pace going!
If you average 5000 a week, that's 20,000 a month. Impressive :)
I love how effort adds up over time.