CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

SUBMISSIONS

THE HOLIDAY SERIES
November, a month of gratefulness


So I finally submitted to THE CROSS AND THE COSMOS. That is what I am grateful for today. The guts and time to submit!

Have you heard about this online magazine? Fantasy. Science Fiction. You should visit just to see the art! All glorifying Jesus Christ.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE CROSS AND THE COSMOS:

THE CROSS AND THE COSMOS is a brand new source for Christian Speculative Fiction. I can't figure out just how, but it is connected to Jeff Gerke/Marcher Lord. I mean I think someone else runs it, but he is involved. (If you know, let me know!)

Anyway, check it out.

Where have you submitted your Christian Sci-Fi and/or Fantasy lately?

7 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

Submitted to (and accepted by) Mindflights (my story "The Artist" is out right now!) and Digital Dragon (my story "The Gift" will be out in about ten days).

I also submitted to Coach's Midnight Diner, but won't hear back on that for a few months.

My other submissions have been to secular mags...shhh...don't tell ;).

Kat Heckenbach said...

Oh, and, YAY, KM!! I REALLY hope they take your story! I love it--will be praying they love it too!

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Good luck with your submission!

(And YAY Kat!)

Lori Lundquist said...

Guts are good! Congrats! God's will be done. Have a good weekend, KM!

KM Wilsher said...

Way to go,Kat!!! I love the story and I love Mindflights. Good luck with Coach's Midnight Diner, what a name! You always find these great places to submit!

Thank you Lori and Kat. Grateful for you two too!
Have a great weekend :)

Michelle Gregory said...

love the picture. that could be me - either reading or writing.

owo xD said...

Good luck, KM! I hope you make it in. =)