CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FALL ON YOUR KNEES, THE HOLIDAY SERIES, DECEMBER CHAPTER


THE HOLIDAY SERIES
DECEMBER CHAPTER
FALL ON YOUR KNEES

Why the title FALL ON YOUR KNEES? This month is the deepest darkest part of the year, literally. The days are shorter and the inky night is longer than ever. Is this why we celebrate the birth of our Savior? I would like to think so. His birth, a bright light shined into the dark sin engulfing mankind. The star, a shimmering reminder that in the dark days of your life, Jesus shines through.
I love the Son of God, Jesus Christ, and this month I will fall on my knees in adoration of Him and his grand love for us.

As far as the east is from the west, So far has He removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my
love. John 15:9

No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have
believed that I came from God. John 16:27

Jesus loves you this intensely!

Come back in December for many "gifts", book reviews, and praise for Jesus!

Are you ready for Christmas? It’s December 1, Christmas is around the corner.

When do you send out your Christmas cards?

5 comments:

Christian Miles said...

Awesome post. Sometimes it's good to be reminded of Psalms 103:12.
Am I ready for Christmas? Yup. I just went out to Madison today to buy my mom's present. She's the one who sends out Christmas cards, so idk when. lol

Kat Heckenbach said...

Most of the shopping is done, what little decorating I can do is done (we're moving, house on the market, can't be cluttered :P), and I intended to mail the cards today, but...I guess tomorrow!

Lori Lundquist said...

KM - GREAT post! Touching. Thanks!
Christmas cards... yea, haven't gotten to them yet.
Yes, it's true about my 30th birthday. :-) And yes, I know I'm terribly spoiled... in the good way.
Miss you! TTYL!

LynnRush said...

Fantastic intro to your series, KM. Love it. The pictures are gut-wrenching as well.

I am sooo ready for Christmas. We do not do gifts, so I don't need to brave the lines, which I like. The house is decorated and hopefully, it's my last month of unemployment, so I will praise my God, rest up for a new job, and write as much as I can.

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Another great series to look forward to. Can't wait!