CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

TWILIGHT

THE HOLIDAY SERIES
UNLEASH THE MAGIC
DECEMBER CHAPTER
FALL ON YOUR KNEES





To end the HOLIDAY SERIES, FALL ON YOUR KNEES, I would like to share with you one of the most brilliant devotions I have seen this year. It is over at DRY GROUND a fresh blog written by writer Lori Lundquist. When you get there, look on the right side of the page and click on How Reading a Vampire Book Brought Me Closer to Jesus

TWILIGHT is a phenomenon and for the longest time I couldn't figure out why, but this devotion brings it home - spurs me to FALL ON MY KNEES.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO DRY GROUND and read this brilliant devotion.

3 comments:

owo xD said...

That's a cool blog. Thanks for pointing it out! =D
(Oh, and I mentioned you in my last blog post. I think for courtesy sake I'm supposed to tell you that... Right? I have no clue. lol)
I'm a bit sad to see the Holiday Series end. Keep up the cool posts, though.

Lori Lundquist said...

Too kind, my friend. :-) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Right on, my friend. Lori's blog rules. So insightful. Glad you shared it on here.

Woot!