CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

AVILY JEROME, BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER by KM Wilsher

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER: BACK COVER BLURBS
________________________________________
I’m studying “back cover blurbs” and short one line synopses. The goal of this research started out egocentric really. I needed to know all I could about good summaries for back covers, because I want an outstanding back cover blurb for my work in progress.

As I thumbed through great synopses written by both published and unpublished writers, I realized I knew some pretty awesome writers. Thus the idea for this series was born. Why not share these great writers with everyone? Why not dive into conversations with the great writers I know and soak in the knowledge!
_________________________________________
Up this week is writer AVILY JEROME. and her wonderful novel: DYING FOR DRAGONS.



AVILY JEROME is a great Christian woman, wife, mother and extraordinary writer. I have been truly blessed by her friendship and completely surprised and overjoyed that the Lord brought her into my life.


Look at this great one liner for DYING FOR DRAGONS by AVILY JEROME.:

Emma's going to prove that dragons exist--even if it kills her!


Hooked on DYING FOR DRAGONS? Come back tomorrow to read the back cover blurb!

Meantime visit click here to visit Avily Jerome.

4 comments:

Ban said...

yep - I'll be back :D

Anonymous said...

Whoo-Hoo! Nice one.

KM Wilsher said...

AJ is a genious girl :) Come back Wednesday see the back cover!

Thanks you two for stopin by!

KM Wilsher said...

genius LOL that was on purpose!