CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Charlie Hall on SUMMER SONGS, BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER by KM Wilsher

I have a list of "Summer Songs" that I've prepared for this series BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER.
Some tunes from the year I graduated, the year I was born. Some moshing from summer drives with my nephew, other melodies from my dark nights without Jesus. I had one for just about every summer of my life except 2009.
That is until last weekend while sitting in church worshiping with the saints. The band rocked this:


Nuff said ;) What are you listening to this summer, 2009?

8 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

Powerful song, KM!!!

I've been obsessively listening to Sinead O'Connor. And David Cook. And the CD my church just made (it rocks!).

I need to dig and find some more videos to post on my blog...

KM Wilsher said...

{:-)} Sinead, David, and church - good combo! Do share!

Glad you liked Charlie Hall! I got to get this song out there! It is awesome!

Kathryn Hupp-Harris said...

Ooooh, glad you asked.

A Nebraska-based band -- Evicted -- just released their debut CD, and it'll rock your socks off.

Check out some of their tunes at www.evictedband.com

Click on the song "Veil of Hate." It's incredible.

KM Wilsher said...

Oooh Evicted? Sounds intriguing - and I know you are a good judge of music, Kat. I'm on my way!

Lynn Rush said...

I'm still totally hooked on Adie Camp and Jeremy Camp.

Great post,KM

KM Wilsher said...

I haven't heard of Adie Camp. I love Jeremy's voice :)
Thanks, Lynn!

Brandon Barr said...

Hey KM :)
I'm listening to some new Josh Garrels tunes. That man is being used by God. His lyrics and music are seriously spirit filled.

Just tonight he came to my church in Redlands California! It was awesome, I've never heard our church applaude someone so long...

KM Wilsher said...

Very cool, Brandon. Josh at your church. What a way to worship!