CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

MARY MARY, BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER, by KM Wilsher

BLOG DAYS OF SUMMER
SUMMER SONGS

Summer 1999
My nephew loved this song. I don’t know if he remembers. . .since he was seven. That summer he and I had to do a lot of driving. I was blessed to be his babysitter every Saturday while his mom worked and he and I had to get in the car a lot to get things done for the Church. We rocked this ‘sick’ song over and over. I think it is my number one PRAISE song EVER!

Mary Mary Shackles


What is your favorite praise song?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, that IS a great song. I just went to iTunes and downloaded it. Whoa....thanks for this.

My fav....Adie Camp--Your Way. Still the best ever for me.

Ban said...

Such a fun song ! I have too many favs to list but the first one that comes to mind is Offering by Third Day.

Kat Heckenbach said...

At the moment my fave praise song is "Yahweh" written by John Egan.

My church performed it on Easter Sunday, and I got chills!

KM Wilsher said...

Like it Lynn? I do too. I still don't know any Adie Camp. gotta look it up!

Ban, Offering - great choice! Third Day is awesome:)

Kat - I don't know Yahweh, have to find it. John Egan, okay.

Good variety here, don't you think?

Kat Heckenbach said...

You won't find a video of Yahweh anywhere. I tried. I guess he's a song writer but not a performer--the only place I've heard the song is in church. But it's beautiful and haunting. If I can find even the audio of the song someplace, I'll post it.

KM Wilsher said...

cool Kat! :)